Ways to Shop During COVID-19
There are three ways to shop at Morganville Flower Farm during COVID-19
1. Shop in our OPEN-AIR GREENHOUSE and OUTDOORS:
- NEW check-out locations at safe distances from each other.
- NEW directional arrows — one way in and another way out.
- Kind reminders and signs for social distancing.
- All shopping cart handles are sanitized.
- All employees wear gloves and masks.
- NEW, wireless credit card machines – 6′ from cashiers.
- Our least busy times are weekdays from 9-10 am & 5-6 pm.
2. CURBSIDE (Credit Card Only) $10 Shopping Fee – No coupon discounts.
We shop for your order and place on cart. Once order is complete, we call the customer to review order and process credit card info. Call when you arrive. If a contactless transaction is desired, we will wheel your cart to the most remote parking spot. Otherwise, if you pop the trunk, we will put your order in your vehicle.
Send your request via “Contact Us” form on our website: at www.morganvilleflower.com/contact-us and include as much info. as possible (number of plants, name of plant, size, color, etc.) Please leave your phone number so we can call you if we have questions. Sorry, no order form as availability changes daily.
3. DELIVERY (Credit Card Only)
We don’t want anyone that wants to garden to not be able to . . . so we are offering delivery during this time. Delivery fees as follows: $20 up to $100, $30 up to $200 & 10% for $200+ 10-mile radius for delivery
We are doing our very best to satisfy customer requests with limited staff. We think it is a much better experience to choose your own baskets, containers, plants, shrubs, roses, herbs and veggies, but we will try our utmost to shop for you if necessary. Bonus Bucks will be earned for curbside and delivery orders, but we cannot process coupons unless you are present at Morganville Flower Farm.
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for us to respond to the curbside and deliveries requests. Items and availability change continuously so we are unable to provide a list to shop from. Be as detailed as possible (plant, size, color, how many) and send that list through the “Contact Us” section at www.morganvilleflower.com/contact-us. Leave your phone number for us to call you with any questions.